photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Amazing Advertisers || February 2013


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Oohhh this month the Amazing Advertisers went on a big journey together. From the left to the right hand side of my blog. I hope they enjoyed their adventure haha!

As always, there is a whole host of great blogs to find in the sidebar, so let's look a little closer.

(Image :: weheartit.com)


Alycia and Trevor have the most romantic of stories. After being proposing, Trevor told his soon to be bride that their life would be full of fun. And it is! This is a blog to document all of those joyful memories, their journey together, lifestyle articles and sweet catch ups. Some of Alycia's photos make me drool and frankly, she makes me want to stick clouds to straws. Check out her blog to find out why!


Ji Ji Kiki is my Ultimate Advertiser this month so you may well have looked at this site already. It is a treasure trove of bits and pieces and I think my favourite page is the Kitch Jewellery section. I'm not quite sure I can resist the iced gem rings any longer. Also, they're on sale so if that doesn't convince me, I don't know what will. 


A beauty and lifestyle blog written by a full time Civil Engineering Technologist in Canada. That was a mouthful! This blog has a clear, uncluttered layout and easy to read posts. I have enjoyed the 25 Random Facts post as I think it's so nice to get to know the heartbeat behind a blog. I think this blogger has been feeling a little down of late so I hope things pick up for her soon. Let's go and show her some love.


Strawberry Sisters is a blog of everything! Fashion, food, fun and games are all on board in a wonderfully whimsical setting, perfect for your inner girlieness. With plenty of photos and regular updates, you won't be short of something to read. I particularly enjoyed the strawberry scrunchie post and feel inspired to make some for Darcy. 


The story behind this beauty review blog is fabulous. It's writer is in her late 30's yet still new to makeup. She writes about her thoughts on products and how they suit her (very slightly!) more mature skin. If you're interested in high end products, you may well enjoy this blog. 


Stacie is not new to this blog so I'm sure you will have read about her amazing story before (if not, go and do it, it's inspiring). This month Stacie has been sharing her story on Daybreak (the morning TV show) and is celebrating a blog milestone with a lovely giveaway. Definitely one to bookmark!


We've been through this before haven't we? Sofia's blog is on my daily check 'n' read list and if it's not on yours, we can't be friends. I adore this blog. I love the layout, the photography, the writing, the personality, everything. Stop avoiding it and have a look, you won't regret it I promise. 


This is a site unlike any other amazing advertiser this month. I'm not going to talk too much because I want you to go and experience it. Clue - You'll use your ears more than your eyes. I LOVE it when there are interesting things like this in my sidebar. I think you will too. 


Right, scrap the usual blurb. Lynne has titled her most recent post 'You Go Glen Coco'. She is clearly brilliant and you should do yourself a favour and go and check it out. Aside from her obvious geniosity (real word there), her blog is crazy pretty and her posts are tres engaging. Stop reading this and click through to her. Also, go back and read her post from the 13th, I did a real life 'lol'! 


First of all, ooooohhhh puuurrddddyyyy. Second of all, did I mention how pretty this blog is? Although Sarah has only blogged 3 times so far this month, all of her posts have been really lovely. There is a fab haul as well as a gorgeous collage and some great motivation for us all. Give it a little looksie. 


Mia's blog is a baby. Only starting this month, it is sweet, girly and focused on beauty. With clear pictures, swatches and great writing, I think this blog is off to a fantastic start. Hop on over and show her some of our sparkly support. 


Annabel makes me want to do things. Minds out of gutters please. She makes me want to take better photographs, change my fonts and go shopping, that's how persuasively good her 'little bit of everything' blog is. Now that you've made it to the end of this post, go and have a look and feel inspired too. 

Well, that's it. Another set of fantastic ladies, all set to have you reading for hours.

Have you discovered anyone new? Check back later for my second blog post of the day....an extra exciting one!! 




Toodlepip!
xx


This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Ji Ji Kiki . If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog, click HERE

57 comments:

  1. Hi i love your blog please check out my blog?!?!? xxx http://bebeautiful901.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being a part of your blog Louise, it's like family :) ps loving all the posts this month :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what everyone means - A little community :)

    Amylaurenblog.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sending some love my way! I have been feeling a little down (and crazy). :S

    hugs and kisses
    www.Blushing❤Appraisal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some fabulous blogs here, just followed so many of them! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blogs! thankyou for this post Louise, love going through ones I haven't heard of before:)! xo

    Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for therecommendations! i've been looking for new blogs to read :)

    http://yazmiinaktar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is in one of my blog posts as one of my top 5! =D Loves yah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the blog suggestions <3

    http://nattea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Plenty new bloggers to check out!!


    Fatzee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great list! I'm definitely going to check all these blogs out. If this was Facebook, I would "like" this blog post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you promote other peoples' blogs too :)
    now I must check out these ones!

    geekypinkness.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just did the 25 facts post because I do agree that it is so nice to know the person! Nice post and will definitely check some of these out later on!

    www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk - maybe you could check my blog out when you have a minute x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all of these lovely blogs!! I'm still very new to the blogging world, so it was nice to check these out, because I love yours and if you recommend them, that has to mean they're good! Haha. Thanks for sharing!(:

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've discovered so many wonderful bloggers through these monthly posts, Louise! x

    http://jemaroons.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love following new blogs after reading these posts! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just discovered so many new and fascinating blogs. Thanks for that post. :)


    www.larzall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Going to check them out!
    Great post! :D

    XO
    scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Will go check a few out!! Thanks. I love that your blogging everyday this month it's really nice to read your posts x

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE sofias journal!
    Ladies, take a look at my blog too!;)
    <3

    cardiacism.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  21. your posts and views of people are just so positive and uplifting:)

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. JUST when i'm on the hunt for new reads.
    Thanks so much Louise!!

    Kisses for baby glitter, and happy wednesdays!

    http://www.wander-bug.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love these posts as I always find so many great blogs through them!!

    I would LOVE IT SO MUCH if you guys would check my blog out!! It's about life as a teenager with a slight sprinkling of beauty!! :D xx

    http://hashtaglifeyumsigh.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-small-things-hashtag-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. So many brilliant blogs I've discovered from here. thanks for sharing Louise!

    Lauren x

    http://mylifeinanenglishcottage.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a sweet post, I'm gonna check all of them out!

    ReplyDelete
  26. i love these posts as im always looking for new reads. thanks for sharing louise!

    Sarah
    xoxo

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love discovering new blogs to read! And always check out the blogs listed in the sidebar! The badges are so pretty!
    Rosie | elephants never 4get

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for sorting my Wednesday afternoon!

    www.gleepface.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Louise! You're wonderful, blogging almost everyday! :) That's amaze-balls.

    And you've got so many people supporting you (including me!) :-) I really wish I had your skills of producing a wonder ful blog and layout.

    from love,
    zozeebo.blogspot.co.uk :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for the sweet comments Louise, I had a major fangirl moment when I read this!! You have sent me lots of lovely new followers too which has made my day :)

    Lynne x

    cocktailsanddaydreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks so much for having me! :) Always love coming to your blog and youtube channel!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey Louise! I love your blog and your channel, you and Zoe always make me so happy when I watch your videos!

    Anyway, I just wanted to give you a tip on a makeup blog, it is the biggest in Sweden and it is called: http://nyheter24.se/modette/lindahallberg/
    I just thought that you might like it :) Please tell me if you did :)

    xoxo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for posting these, I'm working my way through them now, I love discovering new blogs to add to my daily read and check list!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love finding out about the advertisers you have and more about them, instead of just the button! Really loved this post!

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love finding new blogs to look at! Thanks Louise :) xxx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you Louise, some of these blogs are lovely! :)

    Charlotte xxx
    http://charlottesconfashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  38. Just checked out some of the blogs and they're really good, thanks for letting us know about them!

    www.buttonsandlipstick.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love to find new blogs to read.
    Thank you for another wonderful post.

    http://codysfairytales.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love these posts! You write such beautiful things about everyone - good karma flowing your way!!
    xxo


    Come visit my Fashion Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  41. love these types of posts it great to find new blogs

    http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  42. those biscuits look amazing! I think i'm going to try and recreate them for my mum for Mother's Day!

    love you :)

    http://bitsnbecky.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is pennon is turn the announcement flows in on a steadily consistent evil. http://6monthpaydayloans3uk.co.uk/

      Delete
  43. Online subvention effort compelled ricochet loans for bad credit boundary gust, consequence as a substitute for of extract to woman for endorse it is a awe-inspiring unendingly conversion bad credit loans
    to hooker them online. This grant has augment moderate declare menial to you glue a top-drawer ripen to residue the subsidize charges and prowl totting to steer prole incense.

    ReplyDelete

  44. This is a very good post which I really enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete

  45. Please share more information and I will bookmark to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

  46. Thanks for posting this educative writeup. I do appreciate your efforts.

    ReplyDelete


  47. I basically need to ditors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts

    ReplyDelete
  48. This is the right site for everyone who would like to find out about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hello there! This post could not be written any better!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Your post is very interesting to me. Reading was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  51. This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative.

    ReplyDelete
  52. What’s up to every one, the contents existing at this web page are truly remarkable

    ReplyDelete
  53. for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I will be waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg