photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Wednesday 2 March 2011

YouTube- MAC Wonder Woman, Brushes on a Budget and More!

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Can you believe it's March already? I'm having a baby this month! Sheesshh!!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that although I've slowed down a touch on the blog front, it's only because I have sped up on the YouTube front. I can't seem to do the both at equal speeds and go through phases of having favourites. Soooo, if you follow me on here (thank you ever so much), then do make sure you follow on YouTube as well, because chances are if I'm not wittering on over here, that's where I'll be!



Click the link below for my sparkly channel:


I've recently made a few makeuppy videos including MAC Wonder Woman, Affordable Makeup Brushes and a bit of a chitchatty one too.
 
Let me know of any requests or thoughts, I always love to hear from you!
 
Toodlepip!
xx

2 comments:

  1. i just watched that video,i think im in love with the packaging more so than the products lol.
    hmm maybe i should investigate further! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and youtube channel! I hope you'll check out my blog if you get a chance:

    ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg