photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Tuesday 25 May 2010

My Review in LOOK Magazine!! Wowee wowee wowee!!!

Aloha Bloggerinos,

I'm all of a dither because I'M IN LOOK MAGAZINE!! I cannae bloomin' believe it!


A few weeks ago I was sent 4 full sized (!) gel face masks to try out and give my thoughts on as part of the reader Beauty Panel. As you can imagine, this is possible one of the most exciting things to happen to me in a long while!

For those of you English Roses, check it out in this week's magazine on pages 109 and 110.
For you overseas Bloggerinos, click on the image to enlarge and have a gander.


See anyone you know? :)


My bit!! And the star ratings are mine, not the actual Beauty Editor's!!! Yay!

The lovely masks I was sent! Pretty pricey eh?!

What do you think Bloggerinos? Are you as excited as me? hehehehehe!

Toodlepip!

xx

17 comments:

  1. That's brilliant! Well done you

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking out for this actually! I remember you mentioning it. Will be sure to buy this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just about to start reading my copy of Look!! Obviously even if I hadn't known it was you I still would have thought it was the best section in the magazine! :) Gonna go and have a read now!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really, really cool!
    JEALOUS!
    http://lovelaughlauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so exciting! And great picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your a celebrity!! Ha ha! That's so cool!!
    I'm going to get my copy tomorrow!!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im so happy for you!!!!!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so exciting :)
    Well Done!

    I'll definately pick it up :)

    xxxx
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. dammit, i'm meant to stop buying magazines due to lack of money but will have to get this now!
    loving your ootd's!
    and didnt realise you are from northampton, yay northampton lol!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done, that's so exciting!!

    May
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gos, I;m so buying it tomorrow! That's ace!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. well done girly :) how'd u get on the panel? must check the mag out at the weekend when i get paid

    shel xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! I have to go out and get this magazine now! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow how exciting for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I may have to go and pick up the mag now ;) Congrats Lou Lou!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey CONGRATULATIONS, I read this mag religously.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg