photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Sunday 21 March 2010

Calling all computer Wizzkids!

Aloha Bloggerinos,

I need a little assistance if you would be so kind?

I'd like to do a little blog sale of the jewellary I have made and sold at my craft fair yesterday as I have some stock left. I'd like to use paypall but don't know how it all works on blogs? I use pay pall on ebay but that's because ebay just guides me through the steps!

For those of you that have had or taken part in a blog sale using paypall, how did you do it?

Thank you for your help! I'll get there in the end! :)

Toodlepip! xx

2 comments:

  1. i am no expert but think you just log into paypal and if someone sends their email you just click the request money button, and then type in their email and amount. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okie smokes, keep your eyes peeled and i'll get those pics up within the week! Woop woop! Thank you for your help! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg