photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Youtube, I have Arrived!


Well bloggerinos, in an attempt to jazz up my blog, I have inadvertantly changed ALL my settings and thorougly bamboozled myself. So, first of all, apologies for the changes. You may actually like it, but as a Taurean, I'm still getting used to it. Hopefully you will too xx.

So, slightly late for the new year, I'm having a new string to my bow and branching into beauty- a beautiful branch haha. I will be doing little reviews and sharing my ponderings and insight, so I hope that tickles your fancy. I will still be true to my crafting heart and posting my creations, so for all you stitchers, fear not! I'm still here!

Sooooooo, without further adu, here is a link to my first ever youtube video about Lush products. I did a little off the cuff review on a few things I have aquired lately. Please watch it and rate it and comment and all that caper- but be kind, it's my first attempt! Ooooo it's all very exciting I tell ya!


Happy Viewings!

Toodlepip! xx

2 comments:

  1. Sooo gutted that the first ever video isn't available any more :( I have a weird thing that when I find a blog/youtuber that I LOVE I go back and start from the beginning as well as keeping up to date with new posts! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg